SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS
At Dallas & Richardson, we understand that legal issues can arise in your personal life, whether that be planning for your family’s future, dealing with the affairs of a loved one or understanding and dealing with a deceased’s estate, Dallas & Richardson can help you with:
- Debt Recovery and Litigation: We offer practical, cost-effective solutions if you have a debtor that fails to pay or you find yourself facing a personal dispute. Our in-depth experience and knowledge of claims against professionals, contractual disputes and disputes relating to land, means that you will receive effective legal advice to support you in resolving your dispute.
- HMRC: If you are experiencing problems with HMRC, contact us to see if we can help with any issues that have arisen between you and HMRC.
- Bankruptcy: If you have been served with a statutory demand for payment or are facing bankruptcy, we have extensive experience in all insolvency matters.
- Actions against Directors: If you are facing a dispute with your shareholders or you are a shareholder looking to exclude a Director from the management of a company, we can help, including negotiating specific terms of you/the Director’s exit. Our extensive knowledge of insolvency law can also help guide you through potential insolvency situations and we can help defend actions brought by any Liquidator, Administrator or Official Receiver if a disqualification order is applied for following a company being placed into liquidation or administration.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes: These types of disputes can often be damaging to a business and we can assist in guiding you through resolving your dispute or working with you to agree an exit that suits you.